Registration of non profit organizations (NPO) under the following laws in Pakistan:
- Association not for profit under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984
- Society Registered under Societies Registration Act 1860
- Trust Registered under the Trust Act 1882
- Foundation under the Charitable Endowment Act 1890
- Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies Ordinance 1961
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SERVICES:
Regulatory Compliance of laws wherever required in accordance with the relevant laws of incorporation of NPOs.
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION CERTIFICATION
- Performance Evaluation Certification from Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) or
- Performance Evaluation Certification from Income Tax Authorities under the Income Tax Rules 2002
- Approval as non profit organization (NPO) under section 2(36) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
- Business exemption under clause 58 of the Second Schedule to the Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
- Tax exemptions for educational institutions.
- Other tax exemptions as applicable.